photos, Icho Tower flav, Olaf Gruss flav, etc

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
I got my latest order from Orchids Limited and Orchid babies. Since I've been dueling w/ the System Admins all morning I'm just going to post some phrag and other photos here
Lockhartia [I have a bunch of species all lumped together :p]
PA120670.jpg

Phrag Fritz Schomburg flav bud [from Orchidview]
PA120674.jpg

Some of the goodies rec'd last night.
PA160701.jpg

Phrag Icho Towers flav
PA160704.jpg

Phrag Olaf Gruss flav
PA160705.jpg

Isabelia virginalis
PA160706.jpg

Awesome Eric, pics from you are always a rare treat! I have parquet floors in my orchid room too, and dozens of plastic containers everywhere to catch the water! I just got my first HID light this week, which I am hanging under an arbor, the rest of my plants are under t5 and t12 fluorescents. I've got at least a dozen phrags blooming right now!

Mark, I went the step further and use the trays underneath with Fluval 1 aquarium filters to circulate water. Little artificial lighting though as I have southern exposure. I've run out of floor space so now i also have plant trays on rack systems along the walls! :crazy:

Kyushu, nope, I love the virginalis but I've killed 3-4 nice ones so I'm trying again. This one I have in a sealed clear plastic container.

Latest posts

Back