Photographic Maestros

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here's my set-ups, I can't do much with the cheap point&shoot camera I have, but sometimes I get some nice pics. The set is in a corner of the basement, it looks like alot but it's not. The top&back light is a 4' fluorescent daylight bulbs that I can raise & lower as I need, the side lights are 50w CFLs that I can move in or out side-side again as I think I need. Like I said it didn't cost much, the tripods are from Goodwill $4-5 each, the clip lights & bulbs from Home Depot. And sometimes I still use my flash to get the shot I like. Now for the daylight shots I use the kitchen table nice morning east light again not much cost the b/g and base from Hobby Lobby $4 or so. I hope this can give someone some ideas..... Jim.

Attachments

• IMG_2704.JPG
    IMG_2704.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3811.JPG
    IMG_3811.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 9
Jim, your basement setup looks a lot more complex than your simple explanation of it.
I am dying to try and adapt one of these to my own use, but it will have to wait until after this weekend as we are setting up for our annual game capture and sale. It is always a very important event on our calendar, as if we mis-time it, the graze and browse suffers too much in our winter dry to sustain the remaining animals till we expect our rains in end October again. .... Exciting time!