Phal. violacea var. alba

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh now, you have to tell the rest of the story!!!! The second two were ones I posted, and the consensus was that both were bellina alba. BUT!!! They were presented on the reference site where I found them as bellina alba (the first one) and violacea alba (the second one)! So even folks who supposedly know are confused.

And frankly, looking at the photo of the bellina/violacea alba that sparked some of this, I'm inclined to think that it's actually some of both!

Oh.. and thanks for the welcome! I'll leave the horse discussions over on Peter's forum! :rollhappy:

I never mind if people use my photos. Unless there is a large amount of money involved, then I charge 10%. :)

I need to figure out what my password is over there. I forgot it and now I can't log in.

Drop Peter a note and ask for a reminder or a reset. Or I'll do it for you if you'd like.

Stock just weighed in - thinks my thought that the Norman offering is actually a hybrid between the two species has merit. Maybe I'll just stick to breeding horses! ;)

Paphman910 said:
They were less than 1cm leafspan nearly two years ago in a jumbled flask that resembled chop suey.

Paphman910

I'm actually thinking about picking up a violacea alba too. Thanks for the warning Wayne.

Latest posts

Back