Parkside Orchid Fest

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,
Found this on my Facebook feed. Parkside Orchids will be closing!

As Kirsten wrote on Facebook:

"It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that my husband had been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer that has spread to his bones. He is undergoing treatment and has awesome doctors at Capital Health Hopewell. Because of this, I will be closing the nursery to care for him. We will be having a sale from this Friday forward, culminating in a liquidation sale in October. It's breaking my heart but I can't be away from him - even for a minute. I hope you will all schedule some time to come by and get the plants you've been wanting! Everything must go including specimens! If there is anything we can put aside for you, please call Scott during regular hours and he'll do his best to accommodate you. Thanks in advance for all your support!
Kirsten (and Pat)"

Wish the best for Pat & Kirsten.

Hey all,
Found this on my Facebook feed. Parkside Orchids will be closing!

As Kirsten wrote on Facebook:

"It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that my husband had been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer that has spread to his bones. He is undergoing treatment and has awesome doctors at Capital Health Hopewell. Because of this, I will be closing the nursery to care for him. We will be having a sale from this Friday forward, culminating in a liquidation sale in October. It's breaking my heart but I can't be away from him - even for a minute. I hope you will all schedule some time to come by and get the plants you've been wanting! Everything must go including specimens! If there is anything we can put aside for you, please call Scott during regular hours and he'll do his best to accommodate you. Thanks in advance for all your support!
Kirsten (and Pat)"

Wish the best for Pat & Kirsten.

parkside_zpsiie7ws75.jpg

Aaahhhh frick slowly loosing a loved one in such a bad way totally sucks!! I wish the best for them

Latest posts

Back