• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paphs for Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
Further reduction as i phase out my multifloral collection. 4 wilhelminae ranging in size from 5 inch LS to multigrowth BS..these were repotted last summer ...nice plants, but i cant seem to bloom them properly..i think its the lack of light in the NW when they want to bloom (Jan). Paph lowii in bloom large flowers , really nice two growth plant. Paph St Swithin 'Collin" , an established division that is starting its second growth but still on the small side (i dont know what the flowers look like). Paul Parks two growth, compact plant taking more from its adductum parent. A nice 2 growth plant of gardineri x adductum that tried to bloom but the bud blasted early on, issue with our light in the winter, maybe? The following three plants I bought from Orchid Inn with poor roots two years ago, but i have established, they are blooming sized but wont bloom on their current growths (most likely)..these growths will support their new leads, two parishii x gigantifolium and a stonei x gigantifoilum. $100.00 plus shipping for all plants (in pot), no individuals sold separately. Paypal only..(note: shipping could be as high as 50 or 60 to the east coast, big box)..please dont ask me for any detailed pics...i am too lazy

photo-222.JPG

Latest posts

Back