Paphs and Phrags in Basel...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kavanaru

After seeing Shakkai's and Elena's lists, I thought iwas not a bad idea to post my list of Paphs and Phrags so far...

Paphiopedilum bellatulum
Paphiopedilum fairrieanum
Paphiopedilum sukhakulii
Paphiopedilum concolor var. hennisianum
Paphiopedilum helenae
Paphiopedilum tranlienianum
Paphiopedilum wardii
Paphiopedilum venustum var. measuresianum
Paphiopedilum spicerianum
Paphiopedilum coccineum
Paphiopedilum hirsutissimum
Paphiopedilum "NOID" (could be hirsutissimum, waiting for the nursery to confirm - the plant had no label at the show, and the owner of the nursery was not there)
Paphiopedilum Greyi
Paphiopedilum N.R. (helenae x gratrixianum)
Paphiopedilum Wössner Bellarmi (2 seedlings)
Paphiopedilum Armeni White
Paphiopedilum Memoria Larry Heuer
Paphiopedilum Karl Ploberger
Paphiopedilum Linleigh Koopowitz
Paphiopedilum Gold Dollar
Paphiopedilum Via Balboa (Golden Acres X Helladero)
Paphiopedilum Johanna Burkhard 'Dark Selction' (Paph. rothschildianum x adductum var. anitum)
Paphiopedilum Magic Lantern
Paphiopedilum Mildred Hunter "Eleana"
Paphiopedilum Wössner Zwerg
Paphiopedilum Wössner Goldsuk
Paphiopedilum NOID (Maudiae Type X Cochlopetalum Type?)
Paphiopedilum NOID Maudiae (5 different plants in one big pot - I started experimenting S/H with these plants)
Paphiopedilum Rosy Dawn

Phragmipedium Jason Fischer
Phragmipedium wallisii <--currently in bloom
Phragmipedium lindenii
Phragmipedium fischerii <-- currently in spike

not as many as Shannan and Elena, but... :D

Finally! Nice list, Ramón. (And you know the ones I want!! :evil:) All I can say is you need more Phrags!!

Not a bad list of slippers! I'm surprised you don't have more plants that are restricted here, helenae, jackii, thaianum, etc!? THanx for sharing

well... I am hooked with the helenae hybrids, but it is not easy to get them here... jackii... I do not like it :( and thaianum... have not seen it offered anywhere....

Shannan, my partner got me the coccineum for my birthday... after that, I have tried to get one for you, but no chance... I only say: Karlsruhe!!

as for the Phrags... hehehe... I will try to get Phrag Wössen... then I think it is enough with Phrags for a while... most of them take to much space, and I am still experimenting with them... but hey, I've got wallisii to bloom :)

Everyone is updating their lists today :rollhappy:

Nice plants but you need more multis :poke:

Ramon, you have a great collection!!!! Do you grow under lights??? Or windowsil??? (Well, you have mentioned it somewhere in a thread but i do not remember!!!Sorry..)

Yeap that one nice Phrag wallisii (if it is still called that:confused:)

well... I keep calling it Phrag wallisii... it's easier than Phragmipedium caudatum var. wallisii and sooner or later it will be called again just Phragmipedium wallisii :D

Ramon, you have a great collection!!!! Do you grow under lights??? Or windowsil??? (Well, you have mentioned it somewhere in a thread but i do not remember!!!Sorry..)

I grow mostly under T5 lights... but few plants are on Windowsills (from the slippers, only the Maudie NOIDs, Paph, Via Balboa and Paph. Mildred Hunter)

Latest posts

Back