Paphiopedilum vietnamense June 3, 2014

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit out of season,
Do you have it under lights as well? would think that perhaps it coud stay outdoors for quite a while at your location?

A bit out of season,
Do you have it under lights as well? would think that perhaps it coud stay outdoors for quite a while at your location?

Yes thank you for your remark, mine is just in very low bud ! and it is late for the season and I don't know why...

A bit out of season,

It is growing under lights. Not sure if they could stay outdoor as it is a bit too cold during the evening.

It is growing under lights. Not sure if they could stay outdoor as it is a bit too cold during the evening.

I have mine at 10/20°C night/day during most of Winter, so if you put it outside now you would perhaps turn seasons upside down?
btw. seems as if I killed my last tigrinum from the flask I got a couple of years back:sob: How are yours developing?

I have mine at 10/20°C night/day during most of Winter, so if you put it outside now you would perhaps turn seasons upside down?
btw. seems as if I killed my last tigrinum from the flask I got a couple of years back:sob: How are yours developing?

Not that great for the tigrinum seedlings. Down to just a few seedling with barely any roots.

Ouch! same story as I had in other words. Got a small flask from Hengduan last fall that seems to be much better though. But pricey. I think they must have discovered something that makes much better tigers. Have the same experience with their hangianums and emersonii.
B

Latest posts

Back