Paphiopedilum richardianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calvin_Tiong

Reaction score
IMG_2125-002.JPG
img_2122-002-jpg.45232
IMG_2128-002.JPGIMG_2130-002.JPGIMG_2113-002.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2122-002.JPG
    IMG_2122-002.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 228
  • IMG_2127-002.JPG
    IMG_2127-002.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
The color seems really dark red for any lowii I’ve ever seen. Could we see a pic in natural light without photo editing? Perhaps next to another Paph flower?
I know photos where the color saturation for Paph flowers has been turned up. Here it looks similar... 🫣 I can't help but also the green of the leaves has this intense unnatural 'coloration'.

I know photos where the color saturation for Paph flowers has been turned up. Here it looks similar... 🫣 I can't help but also the green of the leaves has this intense unnatural 'coloration'.
I didn't want to say that clearly in my post #4 ... but also in my eyes the photos are all oversaturated ones.

Shouldn’t there be a rule against posting heavily edited photos?
Brucher, no and why ? Everybody is responsible for his posts .... as long as the content doesn't come in conflict with the forum rules everything is o.k.. Seems to be a question of personal taste and skills to me. So, some photos are blurred others oversaturated......

Last edited:
Brucher, no and why ? Every body is responsible for his posts .... as long as the content doesn't come in conflict withe the forum rules everything is o.k.. Seems to be a question of personal taste and skills to me. So, some photos are blurred others oversaturated......
I probably post the blurred ones 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back