paphiopedilum concolor album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is you !! Xavier

Funny Katai, I spared you and did not name you before, but anyway. You kept the plants at that time... There was only a single growth and start division left when I visited you. Marcus or me never took back that plant anyway, I told even you to keep that division, and I did not take a lot of plants back that belonged to me, as you remember. I was kind and stupid. Afterwards, people started to speak, where some plants really went. Anyway too, most of the people in that story were multiple sided, so the truth will never been known for sure.

I found some of my plants on Jatujak at that time, discussed with the seller, who told me his truth, they were coming from you. Do not think too that some of your friends or customers are not in contact with me, and do not discuss with me. Now I do not trust anyone over there, I know how it works, a worker can steal the plants at either place, and make false claims, then it can spread. In Thailand it is incredibly hard to know the truth about something anyway. There is one truth, and the opposite that is another truth...

Again anyway, there are plenty of plants from Hans Hermans newer nursery that surge everywhere, I have seen some last week again, that's life, and you are not involved in that at all, neither am I. There is nothing to say, nothing to do about that, except that some people confuse business and thievery. Let the things rest in peace from that time.

Just not to expand for the personal story, but Marcus was Hans Hermans lawyer and friend. He has a large office in Bangkok. He and me at that time tried to clear cut the things, so everyone would be fair. Push all the sides so the situation (from Australian ordered plants, to disappeared plants, to...)Unfortunately a lot of things were in fact, unknown to him and me, wrong on all sides. Unknown to him and me as well, no one wanted to get a clear situation.

Anyway, no need to discuss, I know how the things happened (by the way Katai, I am Xavier, so I know exactly what happened in detail...), it's a crab nest.

That is you !! Xavier . I 'm glad to hear that if you think you knowed exactly that what happened in details.???

That is you !! Xavier . I 'm glad to hear that if you think you knowed exactly that what happened in details.???

Latest posts

Back