Paph Wossner Vietnam Gold

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Another primary cross is Wossner Vietnam Gold. It is comprised of armeniacum x vietnamense. In this case the vietnamense has a clonal name of 'October Bride'. This is a multigrowth plant. It is it's second time blooming and is blooming on two spikes. In addition to that the first of the two buds to flower is also hiding a second bud on the same stem behind it. This is my first one two bloom with two flowers on the same spike. They open up a darker yellow and then fade.

945PaphWossnerGold.jpg

That's a real nice flower! Is the colour of vietnamense always a recessive trait?

Dan

That a beautiful flower! I really, really like it. I sure hope mine blooms sometime soon! What's the leaf span on your plant?

Bob, I posted one of these several months ago. The flower had flaws to it but it lasted a very long time. Now the strangest thing is going on with this plant. The orginal flower stem had a hard time standing up and supporting the bud which I had to stake. But just before the flower fell off the stem straightened out, how weird! The flower fell to reveal a new flower bud forming!

Latest posts

Back