Paph. urbanianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
Purchased this from Taylor Orchids this past weekend.

Paph_urbanianum.jpg

super pic with a great light effect of 2 beauties!!!! Did you need to stress 1 of the flowers to get this 1 front, 1 profile :) ? Jean

super pic with a great light effect of 2 beauties!!!! Did you need to stress 1 of the flowers to get this 1 front, 1 profile :) ? Jean
Sorry, Jean. I can't claim anything but the photo -- it was like this when I purchased it.

Very nice, Dot. I miss having urbanianum. I think I need to start looking around here for one. BTW: How is Ron at Taylor Orchids?
John, Ron seems to be holding his own. But he's taken up smoking again, after all he's been through! His personality hasn't changed a bit, either.:rollhappy:

His personality hasn't changed a bit, either.:rollhappy:

Ah, good ol' Ron!:evil: I used to drive to Tayor Orchids as a day trip. It was 5 hours each way.....and that only allowed for the border crossing to take just 30 minutes. Sometimes it was more. I always enjoyed my time browsing the plants and I always ended up with a nice haul to bring home. 'Had a few "spirited" discussions with Ron at times; but, we always ended up parting as friends......might have been because I always "parted" with a lot of my money!:sob::rollhappy:

Stunning flowers and photo Dot. Not a species I have seen widely available here. I bought a small seedling once but unfortunately rotted it.

David

Dot,

Does your tag have a number on it? Just curious, I also have one from Ron. It just opened up for me.

Scott

Latest posts

Back