Paph tranlienianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Elena

Flowering for the second time this year. Not the most spectacular of species but it's probably my fastest and easiest Paph.

PaphtranlienianumDec08a.jpg

Terrible, send it to me! :poke:
Thanx for posting.
Elena, How could you not love those pouches.
The plant look so healthy too, you must be a good grower.
I agree, divide the plant in two, send 1/2 to Eric & the other 1/2 to me.:D

I like this specie so much more than helenae for some reason. I hope they become readily available here soon.

Thanks guys!

Hate to disappoint some of you folks but I won't be dividing it any time soon :poke: Want to grow this one into a specimen plant covered in flowers.

Oh and I SO wish that my helenae would finally flower. It's growing well but no sign of any buds (I can see that it flowered before). It's such a tiny plant I really want to see what the flowers look like it real life on something this little.

Very nice. Good photo too.

I have a whole flask of these growing well. Still a couple of years off. As much as I like it, I still prefer helenae. Nothing is nicer than helenae.

David

Very good Elena:clap::clap:

This will be awesome as a specimen plant.

What type of mix are you growing this one in?

Thanks everyone!

What type of mix are you growing this one in?

All my Paphs are in plain bark & perlite mix (delenatii is the only exception and one that gets a little bit of chopped sphag). Calcareous species get a top dressing of crushed oyster shell and this summer I added some bonemeal after reading your posts.

Back