Paph Season 2024

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the 4th too the last pictured one (one before the Yang-Ji), which I'm assuming is a roth.

It's much easier to say what I don't like since it is a very minority of the remaining awesome photos you have!

I don't like the 4th too the last pictured one (one before the Yang-Ji), which I'm assuming is a roth.

It's much easier to say what I don't like since it is a very minority of the remaining awesome photos you have!

That is a roths 'Giant Wings' x 'Canadian Club', my quick pic isn't doing it any favors but if I remember correctly is is the least attractive of my three.

May I ask why the leaves of most Paphs are so yellowish? First thought is that they get too much sun/light... I can see you also illuminate with LEDs. My Paphs are also quite yellowish, I always thought it was due to the substrate/fertilizer but they are also relatively close to the light source. How much LUX do yours get, have you measured that?

Awesome WBW!😍 How big is the plant (LS)? ...and what happened to Neil Kim?

May I ask why the leaves of most Paphs are so yellowish? First thought is that they get too much sun/light... I can see you also illuminate with LEDs. My Paphs are also quite yellowish, I always thought it was due to the substrate/fertilizer but they are also relatively close to the light source. How much LUX do yours get, have you measured that?

I think Tony's look good. My multiflorals greened up more when I started using 1/4 tsp 30-10-10 with every watering.

Latest posts

Back