Paph sanderianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronan

Reaction score
only two flowers this time, but i almost lost this plant last spring when i rebuilt the GH;
and a snails eat the spike of an other one...
but still happy as they grow easely and some other may decide to flower soon!

687748paphiosanderianum2.jpg

252052paphiosanderianum1.jpg

Cool. Sanderianum is one of those species that's just hard to find fault with. It's on my wish list to get a sanderianum, and I've been tempted by a local vendor who happens to have some very healthy plants for an excellent price, but I haven't quite been brave enough to pull the trigger.

Cool. Sanderianum is one of those species that's just hard to find fault with. It's on my wish list to get a sanderianum, and I've been tempted by a local vendor who happens to have some very healthy plants for an excellent price, but I haven't quite been brave enough to pull the trigger.

:) cool; tell us who the vendor is and we'll buy them all so that you don't have to resist temptation anymore ;)

Very nice flowers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. Any idea how long those petals are? BTW Carter and Holmes has some nice Sandy seedlings that are fairly priced. Not sure how long till blooming but at least they won't blow your orchid budget.

Hard not to love that. Your plants all look very happy and well grown. Interesting that you consider sanderianum to be easy, what is your secret?

Hard not to love that. Your plants all look very happy and well grown. Interesting that you consider sanderianum to be easy, what is your secret?
love and a good education!
i don't like to say that, but all paph seems to be very easy to grow (in fact all temperate/warm orchids). Maybe it's because i don't feed them (a kind of low K), maybe it's because i let them grow and because i don't have a tds meter...
no secret, i just follow the basics rules.
thx

Well done. I need to enrole in your 'school of common sense', only in am not so sure that it is possible to teach an old dog new tricks:eek:

Latest posts

Back