Paph. Salvadore Dali 'Monster' HCC

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdlsreno

Reaction score
My plant flowering for the second time since it got awarded. It was not good enough for resubmitting for an upgrade award. The cross is Paph. chamberlainianum x liemianum) but since Paph. chamberlainianum is now Paph. victoria-regina so it should be Paph. Natasha Von Fox. I experimenting on different color background.

Ramon:)

Paph. Salvadore Dali 'Monster' HCC

5148801865_7b4a67bd82_b.jpg

That is super nice. Incredible dorsal.

Not sure about the background. Competes a bit with the flower. Might work better for me if it was blurred (shallower depth of field) rather than in sharp focus.

David

any chance this cross was liemianum 'birchwood' x chamb 'council crest'?..council crest was huge and flowered 3 to 4 flowers ata time. i did that cross in 1997 and sold most of my flasks to white river orchids.

any chance this cross was liemianum 'birchwood' x chamb 'council crest'?..council crest was huge and flowered 3 to 4 flowers ata time. i did that cross in 1997 and sold most of my flasks to white river orchids.

It says Paph. (chamberlainiaum var. sumatra x liemanum).

Ramon:)

Very nice outcome Ramon. Different strokes for different folks, me personally won't bother paying the monies out for an upgrade. The only thing that bothers me about the photograph is the "light glare" on the dorsal. That's the only thing that takes away from anotherwise beautiful flower/ photo!

Latest posts

Back