Paph.rothschidlianum(2012 My rothschidlainum Collect blooming)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iweyshen, I would still like to know your growing conditions, in which part of the world you live. Your flowers are not only beautiful but the plants themselves looks so well grown with perfect leaves. What temperatures and light do you grow on. What media do you use. This is the best roth post I've ever seen on this forum, or any other for that matter.
I live in Taiwan ,The temperatures and light is not particularly.I do not have the actual measurement data of the light.summer temperature in my garder is 30C~36C.Winter temperatures is 5C~18C

Hi Howard
Here have not roths'Dou Fang' and roths'Green Valley',but have roths'Green Valley' same cross .roths'Green Valley' is NTP266 rothschildianum (Val x Mount Milas)
533002_2059024570509_1691510078_991100_1333785211_n.jpg

The PIC from right to left 2 3 4 is NTP266

IWey, thanks so much. Emydura has pointed out and sent the photos being scanned from Pahiopedilum Vol II and III. I did not even think of that, and instead I tried to look at Taiwan Paphiopedilum Award Book vol1 1996-2008 and they were not there.

Back