Paph Pinnochio x primulinum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
from Parkside, I forget the name. :(
I snuck these in after the system admins are mostly gone home! :ninja:
P1300968.jpg

I'm not normally a huge Cochlo fan but that's cute. I like the colour and the almost pearly appearance.

Paph. Avalon Mist = Paph. primulinum x Paph. Pinocchio
Dumb question, but could it have a different name if the seed and pollen parents are reversed?
Thanx. Not a dumb question though, the answer is "no, it would be the same".

T-paph, I love you avatar!

Roy, you silly rabbit, there's no besseae in this one! :p

This is an eye catcher for sure! one half apple green the other pearl white! (Your pics are picking up too)

Nice one, Eric! I think that the plant I got as primulinum, is in fact this, Avalon Mist... It looks quite similar to your's. You are right, we seem to have similar tastes!

I take it this is another of the 'couch paphs' - or did you just move it there for the photo? :poke:

No, unfortunately this one along w/ 8 others and a small plate of Pleurothallids now live on the couch. Things are starting to get out of hand space-wise. :(

The term is literal. by sitting the plants on a plate in front of the fan, they keep cool and have a little water sitting to keep the bottoms moist. Good for pleuros, bad for infants! :D

:) But I can just imagine a 'brace of Brassia' or a 'gang of Gongora'....

I know, I'm odd. :rollhappy:

Latest posts

Back