Paph. Pink Sky

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Robert -- that is stunning! I have several Delrosi plants and none have bloomed yet. Maybe I should dump them and get your Pink Sky!

Wow that cross is nice. I recieved a plant from a society member that wasn't having any luck with it. Two growth that fell apart when I got it. One fan has gotten large. What is considered blooming size Robert?

Wow, that new one is outstanding! I like only a vey few of this type of breeding, but yours is one of them. Excellent, and good improvement over the older type!

I also like that you choose the dragonfly clips fitting to the flowers. You take care of the important details :poke:

Wow that cross is nice. I recieved a plant from a society member that wasn't having any luck with it. Two growth that fell apart when I got it. One fan has gotten large. What is considered blooming size Robert?

Well the one I pictured only had one growth in a 3.25 inch pot. The leafspan was probably 15 to 20 cm.

Robert

Wow, that new one is outstanding! I like only a vey few of this type of breeding, but yours is one of them. Excellent, and good improvement over the older type!

I also like that you choose the dragonfly clips fitting to the flowers. You take care of the important details :poke:

Thanks, yes I choose the "pink" dragonfly clip on purpose to match the flowers...

Robert

Robert, that's not big at all. The one fan I have is larger then that. In all likelyhood, do you think it needs to be multi growth before blooming?

Yes, I think this particular seedling was pretty fast to bloom. Probably they will need at least 2 growths before they start blooming, but who knows maybe this particular cross (the one I made) will all be fast bloomers. I will let you know if more start spiking.

Robert

Latest posts

Back