Paph Paul Parks ?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddie

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

Is it a Paph. Paul Parks ? .......

yet a bad clone :sob:

16173270410_03533b83c5_b.jpg

Regards,
Ed

I don't think it is Paul Parks, because the pouch is too yellow. One thing is sure: philippinense and sanderianum are in there. If the staminode wasn't so red I would have guessed that it is a straight Michael Koopowitz: http://www.parksideorchids.com/images/Paphs/Paph%20Michael%20Koopowitz%20CU.jpg
If adductum is included, then under 25%. I think crossing Michael Koopowitz with Addicted Philipp would come pretty close. You would end up with philippinense:50%, sanderianum: 25% and adductum:25%
I have not found a pic of this cross tough...

I agree, not a good clone if it is Paph. Paul Parks, and it looks like it may have a big dose of phillipinense.

There are 3 pics of Paph. Raingreen's Grande (Michael Koopowitz x Paul Parks) in OrchidWiz, and a couple of the same pics are available with a web search. They look more like sanderianum and less like philippinense than this, at least to me. This may be closer to Paul Parks x philippnense, if those pictures are broadly representative of Raingreen's Grande.

Last edited:
Is there a reason you are asking "Paul Parks" or are you just taking your best guess? No tag or an unreadable tag?

Latest posts

Back