Paph. Olympic Emerald 'Golden Gem'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are expecting snow tonight in the Portland, Oregon Metro area. So...,lets have some cheer! The Complex Paph season is just beginning. Below is a photo of Paph. Olympic Emerald 'Golden Gem', it is one that is under evaluation. Yellow complex are very popular here and I would like to see more of them. I have decided to do a sib cross with Paph. Olympic Emerald 'Hillsview' AM/AOS which is a very green flower. Both have tall stems from the Paph. Olympic Mountains.

Theresa Hill
hillsviewgardens.com

Paph_OlympicEmerald_GoldenGem_1p.jpg

Under evaluation? Oh well, just give me a call if it doesn't fit your measures :wink:
Awesome flower!
Sib cross sounds great, you can be sure I'll take a few of those if they make their way to Europe.

very nice flower, I love green and gold. Hope to see the few I have in flower this year. I have buds from white complex but not from my green.:sob:

Hi Theresa, good looking flower and great to meet you at the Slipper Symposium. My father-in-law lives in Portland, so hopefully sometime I will be able to stop by for a visit. Regards, Doug

Latest posts

Back