Paph. Oberhausens Diamant ( primulinum x sanderianum )

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayb

Reaction score
orchidpictures2008039.jpg

OrchidPictures2008036.jpg

Hi I have had the plant for four years and it's bloomed three times once with two spikes and there are two more mature fans yet to bloom on this time. Really has been an easy plant to care for.Thanks for looking
Ray

Hi!

Very nice! I have one of these too. I've had it for several years and it's bloomed a few times, most recently in September of this year. Here's a photo of mine:

IMG_4068.jpg

I think yours is prettier.

Best Regards,
Nik

Do all Oberhausen Diaments have such huge leaf spans..?
I can't speak for others, but my plant appears to have a leafspan similar to the one shown by rayb. I have my plant on the floor in the greenhouse where I'm not all that concerned about space. If I were growing it under lights, that would be entirely a different story. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the good remarks. Nik I like yours better because of the color yours is much darker funny I'm not growing it under high light. the size dosen't bother me it is a nice plant I could have done a better job of shinning up the leaves.I hope the other two fans bloom together.

Ray

Latest posts

Back