Paph. Mystic Castle

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because I own the entire clone and I can show it anytime I want. If you have a problem with that then by all means tell someone who cares.

No need to react like that... perhaps you should tell people you are posting a 10 years old photo on the same forum (for whatever your reason might be).

Because I own the entire clone and I can show it anytime I want. If you have a problem with that then by all means tell someone who cares.

I think it is more interesting to see an actual photo of this clone. If it is as vigorous as beautiful, it must be an impressive plant.

I posted the recent photos because I am in the process of attempting to find good homes for my top tier complex paphs. I am willing to let them go gratis to a good home and willing to pay for the shipping. I was just trying to spark some interest and if there is none then so be it.

Free? I am surprised no one jumped on them yet. What is wrong with the Canadians?

I love complex and I want them all but I am in U.S.:sob: I wonder if it is legal to bring them back to U.S like NY Eric w/o papers? I will be in Markham (outside of Toronto)next week........

At the moment I have found homes locally for all but the top tier clones.

Paph. Tokyo Knight Dream 'Snow Moon'
Paph. Tokyo Knight Dream 'Crystelle' AM/AOS
Paph. Mystic Knight ' Grandeur' 15 cm. N.S.
Paph. Mystic Knight 'Snow Moon' arguably the best Mystic Knight
Paph. Mystic Castle 'Moonstone' I would put this up against any other white in existence as would Ken :)))
Paph. Pacific Shamrock 'Green Angel'
Paph. Pacific Shamrock 'Magnificence' Kens profile pic
Paph. Stone Lovely 'Green Angel' used extensively by Terry for breeding
Paph. Giantstone '16 cm'
Paph. Sorcerers Stone 'Big Wave' AM/AOS
Paph. Frank Pearce 'Downland' AM/RHS
Paph. Annette "Golden Age' AM/AOS, SM/CSA
Paph. Dusty Miller 'Mary' AM/RHS, GMM
Paph. Carmen Coll 'Pink Fantasy; SM/JOGA Machan (TON considers this the finest pink he has ever seen )
Paph. rothschildianum 'Krull Smith' FCC/AOS
Paph. rothschildianum 'Raptor' GM/GOGA 96 pts. highest score yet

etc. etc. etc. - my fingers are tired :)))

These are fantastic! I am very surprised you just give them away for nothing. I am sure you have reasons to do so......Best of luck to you and your plants.

Everything is fine thanks. I have once again chosen to spend 6 months of the year in Barbados so am in the process of finding a good homes for my plants.

I posted the recent photos because I am in the process of attempting to find good homes for my top tier complex paphs. I am willing to let them go gratis to a good home and willing to pay for the shipping. I was just trying to spark some interest and if there is none then so be it.

You know that all these clones of complex Paphs are high estimated by me and are on my list of most wanted Paphs for a long time...

Back