• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph. Mount Toro (philippinense alba x stonei alba) - $30

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a few 2-3 growth mature Mt. Toros made with alba parents. This grex blooms all regular colored, but it's possible that true alba multiflorals will be acheived by sib crossing or by crossing back to philippinense alba. Plants are $30. Shipping to US only will be $10 per order and plants will be shipped bare-root. Some are in bud, and I'll send those out first to the first people to PM me.

Thanks for your interest,

Tim

Here's the truth of the day:

Repeat after me!

"There's ALWAYS room for 5 more orchids!!!"

Here are my 2 that I got from Tim. I give him a A-; there was only 1 ID tag and they are heterogenous for album, i.e. albinistic. They are very well grown and one is even in low spike. THanx Tim. :D
P5200574.jpg

labels??

That brings up and interesting question...do you reallly not write your own labels? Do you have all different labels in your plants? I don't include many labels when I ship, because I assume people write their own, and including labels that will just be thrown away doesn't make much sense. Anyone care to comment?

Beautifl plants Tim! and what a price!
Need more room! My GH is 15 yrs. old this month, getting estimates to see what it would run if we did the work!
That brings up and interesting question...do you reallly not write your own labels? Do you have all different labels in your plants? I don't include many labels when I ship, because I assume people write their own, and including labels that will just be thrown away doesn't make much sense. Anyone care to comment?
I write my own labels only if I need them. If I can read the label that comes with the plant & it's correct, why replace it? Sometimes the color of the label makes it easy to find a plant on the bench, ex. I believe all of my plants from Fox Valley are blue, so if I'm looking for a Fox Valley plant, I go for the blue labels!

I'm with your, Rose. I like to leave the original label in the plant. If the label has a name but no parentage, I'll make an additional label, but I'll still leave the original one there -- until I can't read it anymore.

That's so interesting - my apologies entirely for not sending two labels...live and learn I guess.

Latest posts

Back