Paph. micranthum v. eburnum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice in such a tiny plant; it should be floriferous.

An ace in the hole Dot! I see you are currently cultivating this beauty in a plastic basket, how's that working for you?

Very very nice Dot. I absolutely love this one and yours is an excellent example. I plan on adding one to the collection in spring. Isn't this in bloom a little early for the season?

Thanks, everyone.

Yes, it is a very nice one. The bloom makes the plant look so small. It also has very pretty foliage too. What's your low temp. for this one?
My greenhouse on that side gets down to 55/56ºF at night.
An ace in the hole Dot! I see you are currently cultivating this beauty in a plastic basket, how's that working for you?
I've placed several Paphs in baskets now, and so far most are doing at least as well, if not better, than those in pots.
Very very nice Dot. I absolutely love this one and yours is an excellent example. I plan on adding one to the collection in spring. Isn't this in bloom a little early for the season?
I don't know what the normal bloom time is. But I have a Fanaticum in spike now, also. Progressing very slowly.
Nice. I have about 4 micranthums, I just cant get them to bloom. Any tips? :D
First time I've had one. Maybe basket culture???

Latest posts

Back