Paph Mem. Jack Fowlie

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris20

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This cutie is a great windowsill plant. It is quite compact and grows well and blooms in low/medium light. The form of the bloom has improved since I bought the plant last year. Enjoy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 144
I noticed how white it is too.....REALLY nice! But, I suspected it might have hints of pink, as you say. Still, it's so close to album that it has the same appeal as an album. This beauitful flower, plus the hybrid vigour makes this one I'd definitely like to have. This has the potential to be a very spectacular specimen. Congrats and good luck with it in the future. This is going to be awesome!

I noticed how white it is too.....REALLY nice! But, I suspected it might have hints of pink, as you say. Still, it's so close to album that it has the same appeal as an album. This beauitful flower, plus the hybrid vigour makes this one I'd definitely like to have. This has the potential to be a very spectacular specimen. Congrats and good luck with it in the future. This is going to be awesome!

Thanks for all the nice comments. It does grow vigorously and has a large root system. Also has a very faint, sweet fragrance.

Update:

This is the first good blooming I have gotten since the original post in 2013.
It has bloomed several times since then but the flowers have been deformed in various ways, which can happen with brachy/parvi crosses such as this. I was tempted before to get rid of the plant but now I’m glad I kept it. I really like the pristine white color, plus the plant is a good grower with a large root system.

Attachments

• 1166C7ED-CA84-4F31-8EA3-10A1BA318F98.jpg
    1166C7ED-CA84-4F31-8EA3-10A1BA318F98.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 76841389-A4C4-4232-AE50-8F8DAB642E11.jpg
    76841389-A4C4-4232-AE50-8F8DAB642E11.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts

Back