Paph Mary's Little Leopard '8-12'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The flower was just opening when this picture was taken. It did flatten out more and the dorsal did not reflex. It's not quite as nice as '#2', but it has a much taller stem. Mary's Little Leopard = Mary Zdilla x Little by Little = (exul x Tyke) x (Doll's Kobold x Tyke) = (exul x [barbigerum x henryanum]) x ([charlesworthii x henryanum] x [barbigerum x henryanum])

PaphMarysLittleLeopard8-12.jpg

I really like the color combination of this cross. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Quite complex! I see the obvious henry and charles but what influence has the exul and barbigerum contributed?

Quite complex! I see the obvious henry and charles but what influence has the exul and barbigerum contributed?

While there may not be a lot of either apparent in this flower, they may appear in others. I see some exul influence in the dorsal. If the goal at this point is to produce a nicely balance complex form in the flower, the only barbigerum influence I would want at this point is plant size, vigor, and multiple blooms.

Latest posts

Back