Paph. lowii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a beautiful species!!! I've got one that might be starting a spike. My friend's just started blooming so I'm hoping it would be a spike on mine too. Enjoy it !!!! and do post some pictures when they are all open.

Beautiful!

I want one but I don't know if I have the space for one. How big is your plant?

It's in a 3 1/2" square pot that is 4" high. The leafspan is 16". Not a big plant at all. I suspect however, that this is a first bloom seedling. It could get bigger with age. I have seen lowii's that are monster plants.

It's in a 3 1/2" square pot that is 4" high. The leafspan is 16". Not a big plant at all. I suspect however, that this is a first bloom seedling. It could get bigger with age. I have seen lowii's that are monster plants.

16" span is fairly small still. Mine run closer to 24", and it's pretty typical to have 5 or 6 growths in a 6" pot.

This bloom looks great in shape and colouration. Must be a feast for the eyes to flower two stems every of them with 3 blooms at the same time.

Best regards from Germany, rudolf

Latest posts

Back