Paph Leybaudeanum 'Lone Jack'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilda

Reaction score
North East Tennessee, Z6 , Sunroom, flourecent lig
My favorite multi ! 6 blooms ! Growing in semi hydro , and looks to have another growth with a sheath started ! Taken with a different camera, and I need to take the date off :eek:
new_camera-02.jpg

Thanks for the laugh Eric! :rollhappy: Might be a pretty long wait, but with good results if it's an album as pretty as the colored one here! :clap:

I love Lebaudyanum...and it shouldn't be a long wait....the haynaldianum genes spped up their growth and ease of bloom...Eric

Gilda how big is your plant?
I got seedlings of Leb.album from Chuck Acker last spring & he felt with proper growing conditons they could be blooming in 18 months. My largest is now in a 5" pot & sprouting a second growth.

OMG. I have some Lebaud. album seedlings! I didn't know it was a multi! Oh well, I guess I have a wait. Nice plant; thanx for posting.
Didn't you get them from me last year? What's the leafspan like?
I traded plants with Ron NY too, we know he can grow & bloom anything!:poke:

Gilda how big is your plant?
I got seedlings of Leb.album from Chuck Acker last spring & he felt with proper growing conditons they could be blooming in 18 months. My largest is now in a 5" pot & sprouting a second growth.

First blooming last year had a 20 inch leaf span. It is not a huge multi floral .The plant now has a 1 blooming growth and another with a bud . Already has another half matured, too.

Latest posts

Back