Paph. Jerry's Song 'Peach Wings' HCC/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Drorchid

Paph. Jerry's Song is Paph. Fumi's Delight x emersonii. Last weekend we got a HCC/AOS for this clone!

PaphJerrysSongPeachWings7102008.jpg

Robert

I like this a lot! (No surprise, it's a colorful parvi). I checked it out on the site quickly and it looks like there's a lot of variation--this was my favorite of them. Are they all vigorous despite the emersonii parent? (Hit or miss it seems.)

I like this a lot! (No surprise, it's a colorful parvi). I checked it out on the site quickly and it looks like there's a lot of variation--this was my favorite of them. Are they all vigorous despite the emersonii parent? (Hit or miss it seems.)

Thanks, besides the color of the flowers there is also a lot of variation in the vigor between the seedlilngs. This clone is probably the most vigorous, and I think this is the 3rd time it has bloomed. Some of the others have only bloomed once.

Robert

Hi Frank,

Thanks. I had not planned it yet, but Yes I should go. I had a great time last year!

Robert

Latest posts

Back