Paph. haynaldianum var. album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all.

Well-bloomed for such a small plant!

There was a 5th bud. Unfortunately it did not develop.

That is very nice. Are you able to get more than 2 growths on it?

This is its first bloom and currently there is a started growth in addition to the small growth. Crossing my fingers for this to clump. I saw a big haynaldianum when I was in the Philippines (I'm assuming from the wild) with 20-30 growths on it so I'm convinced that they have the potential to clump. My normal one has a total of 7 growths.

This is its first bloom and currently there is a started growth in addition to the small growth. Crossing my fingers for this to clump. I saw a big haynaldianum when I was in the Philippines (I'm assuming from the wild) with 20-30 growths on it so I'm convinced that they have the potential to clump. My normal one has a total of 7 growths.

I think there is something about the album form that makes it grow very differently from the normal one. Another characteristic of mine is that every flower selfs!

I think there is something about the album form that makes it grow very differently from the normal one. Another characteristic of mine is that every flower selfs!

Well well, look here Dot. Looks like your plant and mine are sisters... :rollhappy:

vGQjF5el.jpg

auYz10cl.jpg

Two pods were already prego!

Latest posts

Back