Paph Harold Koopowitz update

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron, having seen your HK and the others in the forums plus the comments about the size of plant that could/should flower by Bob from Antec, I've had stern words with my plants every day since. funny, no flowers yet. Might have to use stronger words, just have to flower one.

Very nice! Do you have a pic of the plant? How big is it? How big is blooming size? I may have to wait a while for mine.

I don't have a plant pic...this one is my 3 growth plant..leaf span about 12". It is my other one that has 5 growths.

Next time I am taking pics, I wil try to remember to get a plant shot and plant measurements.

Roy move it next to the salad shredder...that works sometimes, just meake sure the shredder is in a bit higher light than where you are currently keeping your HK ;) My bright shade can be very bright at times. In another couple of weeks the thermal shade curtains will be opened during sunny days.

Very nice HK Ron! I especially like the flat wide dorsal and the wide petals and great color too! Do you know that parents?

Robert

wow, your french is perfect!! The difficulty, for me, generally consists in bringing a plant (esp. a large one) to the place, where the black curtain and the tripod are :):):)!! Jean

Your English is perfect too! By the way as I am Dutch, we have a connection, we are both from the BeNeLux!! most people here in the States don't even know what BeNeLux means.

Robert

Very nice HK Ron! I especially like the flat wide dorsal and the wide petals and great color too! Do you know that parents?

Robert

Robert, I will have to double check but I believe this one is my malipoense 'Green Goddess' X roth. 'NY', that is based on my records and lack of parents listed on my others. If different, I will post the info here later today. BeNeLux = Belgium Netherlands and Luxembourg...yes??...the economic union of these three countries.

Jean, mon francais est com se com sa. Votre anglais est parfait! Je n'ai pas l'occasion de pratiquer mon francais souvent.

BeNeLux = Belgium Netherlands and Luxembourg...yes??...the economic union of these three countries.

:clap::clap::clap: very good, obviously you are more educated than most. Do you know that the Benelux union is what formed the basis of the European union?

Robert

:clap::clap::clap: very good, obviously you are more educated than most. Do you know that the Benelux union is what formed the basis of the European union?

Robert
Robert I didn't but had assumed as much. I am one of life's perpetual students, LOL. Bit if a history buff, but focus more on pre-modern periods and have always been interested in local history, no matter where I have lived.

Robert

You learn something new every day. Cool. Thanks for that info.

Your English is perfect too! By the way as I am Dutch, we have a connection, we are both from the BeNeLux!! ....
Robert

Great to read that Robert :clap::clap::clap:!!! where are you from?? As I intend to visit M. Paul next week in Aalsmeer (and maybe Wubben for his 5oth nursery festival), I will cross Belgium and see again quite a part of the Netherlands (I have been there regularly these last 25 years) Jean

Great to read that Robert :clap::clap::clap:!!! where are you from?? As I intend to visit M. Paul next week in Aalsmeer (and maybe Wubben for his 5oth nursery festival), I will cross Belgium and see again quite a part of the Netherlands (I have been there regularly these last 25 years) Jean

My life history is a little complicated; my dad was a pilot, and when I was younger we lived in Kenya. I was born there and lived there until I was 10. We then moved back to the Netherlands, and lived near the town of Amersfoort (20 Km from Utrecht, or 40 km from Amsterdam). When I was 24, I moved to Minnesota, to come here to Grad School. My plan was to get my degree, and than move back, but after 17 years I am still here....I am going home for Christmas this year to visit my folks.

Robert

Latest posts

Back