Paph. Fumi's Delight 'Cantaloupe'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The first to bloom of the BS Paph. Fumi's Delight (armeniacum x micranthum) seedlings listed on our website. The cantaloupe base color and vivid petal markings are what we were expecting from this breeding. Flower has a horizontal natural spread of 8.1 cm; not bad for a first bloom seedling.

Last edited:
This is the first time that I've been tempted by a hybrid. :) Is i easier than a standard micranthum?

Yes, very interesting result. Im' not a fanatic of Fumi's Delight standard but this one is very nice.
Congratulations!

Rick,

I think we'll keep this one to breed with. I wish I could tell whether the rest of them would have this color, but my experience in the past with this grex is they can be quite variable.

I'm very excited about this bud-watch! Thank you, Tom, for such a healthy plant!

Attachments

• IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 40
I bought it as a seedling from the same grex in 2014. This is it's first bloom. Fingers crossed :)

Oh, I see.
Well, I hope it turns out nice!

I wish mine were better behaving. I love FM flowers and the plant itself as well. So small and pretty. but they are not doing much for me.
I will give them a couple more years before tossing. Lucky they are small plants. lol

Latest posts

Back