Paph. fairrieanum seedling group

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, judging is free for most of us, I think. Amazing plants, by the way. Do you have photos from the latest judging. Congratulations too!

Congratulations here from Luxembourg too!!!! Maybe you should show another pic, so we can admire more of those beauties!!!! Jean

Theresa- Congratulations on all your awards!! I hope you have pics for us! The blooms last year were amazing!! Diane

Scott,

You know this but for the benefit of everyone else. The group was shown this last weekend at regional judging December 6, 2009. In the group of 15 plants were the two previous AM/AOS awarded clones. We received 4 more AM/AOS awards, an FCC/AOS award and an Award of Quality for the cross - the breeder, Sam Tsui. Not bad. We also received an AM on a Paph. Don Egger 'Steller' and an HCC/AOS on a Paph Cruella 'Lucky'. Judging can be expensive. My husbands words not mine. Will cautioned the judges to be more critical.

Theresa.
Hillsview Garden

Hi Theresa,

The AQ will go to both the hybridizer and the exhibitor. Congratulations on your amazing skills as a grower!

Back