Paph.Dick Wagner'yang-ji#1'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This time, I had enough time to brew myself a cup of coffee. :poke: That said, Wow! Wow! and Wow! :drool: :drool: :drool:

How can you not love that one. Did you name the clone or is this a piece of another plant that you bought? I personally, wouldn't have expected such a lovely flower. I'll bet your not in the U.S. are you Ice? Where might you be located?

Where might you be located?

Somewhere without Photoshop (or other software) to crop and resize. :poke: :) Nice DW. Got some and waiting for them to mature. This is better than I imagined. This post did take a couple seconds to load on our Univ network, so I can imagine how brutal it is for the dial-uppers.

-Ernie

Not even going to complain how long it took for pic to come up! The bloom is awesome, magical and delicious!! I love the raspberry color!!

Somewhere without Photoshop (or other software) to crop and resize. :poke: :) Nice DW. Got some and waiting for them to mature. This is better than I imagined. This post did take a couple seconds to load on our Univ network, so I can imagine how brutal it is for the dial-uppers. -Ernie
:rollhappy: at least it's worth the wait! Beautiful - I would have not expected it to be sooo nice! :drool::drool::drool:

Arrrrrrrgh! This photo is so HUGE and I'm on dial-up. All I get is a couple GIANT poor quality photos that look like bad paint by numbers pictures done by a very small child. If anybody has some time, (Ice?), I'd really appreciate it if these photos could be edited and reloaded so that I and all the other dial-uppers can see it too. From the comments posted already, it's something quite spectacular!

Wonderful color!

John, I'd do it but since I don't have permission I'll leave it for a little while. Some folks get very upset when admins. play with their photos(from past experience).

Arrrrrrrgh! This photo is so HUGE and I'm on dial-up. ..... From the comments posted already, it's something quite spectacular!

In deed John it is and in another forum (http://www.orchidata.com/thread-17523-1-1.html) are exactly the same photos smaller and therefore not only faster loadable but also to behold in a better way.
As to the bloom I've never seen such a red Paph - that's really spectacular.

Best regards from Germany, rudolf

In deed John it is and in another forum (http://www.orchidata.com/thread-17523-1-1.html) are exactly the same photos smaller and therefore not only faster loadable but also to behold in a better way.
As to the bloom I've never seen such a red Paph - that's really spectacular.

Best regards from Germany, rudolf

Thank you very much for the link, Rudolf! Wow! If that colour is true, it is a spectacular Paph! :clap:

Candice. Thanks. I see your point.

Latest posts

Back