Paph Concon Bell

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

etex

Here's a Paph Concon Bell from Nicks final sale. Has a nasty spot on a leaf but cinnamon stopped it cold. Enjoy!! Dang it posted in wrong place but got pic to come up!!

1000172o.jpg

Congrats on the post Diane! Looks like its going to be a great one for years to come! It come across to me as a huge bellatulum! Keep the cinnamon handy as I do:fight:

Thank you very much everyone for the comments. It is a cute brachy,isn't it?
So tickled I got the pic up that I didn't realize I was on non slipper photos.

Diane, you are indeed becoming a pro at posting these photos. I used to use cinnamon as well but for the last few years have switched over to bactine in the spray bottles. Seems to work better than cinnamon for me. I do however, give it a number of applications. I have a couple of bottles of it and when I find a problem I leave the bottle right next to the plant. That way it reminds me to use it.

I used to use cinnamon as well but for the last few years have switched over to bactine in the spray bottles. Seems to work better than cinnamon for me.

I've heard of people using alcohol-based hand sanitizing gels straight out of the bottle and pump spray triple antibiotic (Neosporin) and anti-bacterial hand soaps (with Triclosan) mixed up in water as anti-bacterials/fungals on plants too. No personal experience with it though. Stuff that kills bact & fungi for humans could easily be effective on plants too- it's just a matter of finding the correct dosage to be effective without toxicity to the plant.

:clap::clap: :drool::drool: another nice cross from Nick, showing the consistency he usually produces! Can't go wrong - keep it up!

Back