Paph. Colorkulii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man Sebo, I like that a lot!!! That is one very attractive flower! The color is just fantastic.
Now this could just be me but you know, I can’t recall seeing this before. Which is most unfortunate. Why don’t we see this more often?
Congratulations! 🎉

Oh man Sebo, I like that a lot!!! That is one very attractive flower! The color is just fantastic.
Now this could just be me but you know, I can’t recall seeing this before. Which is most unfortunate. Why don’t we see this more often?
Congratulations! 🎉
Thank you! To be honest I’m kind of obsessed with sukhakulii hybrids and think they make some of the most attractive flowers.

This turned out so nice! Just my style.

Many, many years ago these (and very similar hybrids) were easier to find for sale, but the quality of the plants I saw in bloom were never this good. Most of them were deformed, had poor shape, or were just not appealing. I'd have gotten one if I had ever seen once this pretty.

Really nice to see one with no deformities, no crippling, etc. Sukhakulii does some really awesome things as a parent!

Latest posts

Back