• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph. Chiu-Hua Dancer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete or Heather,

Maybe one of you two could edit the original post to take out the reference to mis-dealings. Or at very least blank out that persons name. Since it is all water under the bridge, I think the persons name should be removed from this thread.

Glad it all worked out for you, Pete, wish you could ship to Canada.

Kyle

well, I got here late and didn't see the person's name, and since it turned out the way it has, i'm glad. often it is much easier to jump to conclusions about things before getting facts, and then end up being embarrassed in the end. usually when I do that (usually, not always), I found out that I was wrong... maybe it's better not to post ire and dire until every circumstance can be checked out, especially if it is only one time something has gone wrong. at the time I had bought some plants from norman's orchids and had one plant commit suicide within days, and contacted the hired help about the problem with no replies, I was miffed. it turned out that mr. norman had been sick and others had been dealing with things, not too well (which I didn't know at the time). luckily I didn't make any mention to anyone about the problem, though it was a few years when I didn't buy anything from them. later on mr. norman made good on the plant without even my reminder. pays to know everything before going nuclear (soapbox dismounted...)

Latest posts

Back