Paph. China Moon

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
armeniacum x Greyi -- not fond of the wavy edges, but maybe it will be better next time.

Paph_ChinaMoon_zps2b29917e.jpg

Paph_ChinaMoon-plant_zps8d9fe119.jpg

Thats a beauty have to think on getting one.
Could this coem from the greyi part as my cross with it shows the same

Well I'll take it! Like it very much, it is full moon, and clouds and bit of wind altogether!

I love it Dot! I am starting to like parvi x brachy crosses more and more. This one is really great.

Actually, I love the wavy petal edges; the waviness is fairly symmetrical and gives the flower character.
At the first sight I thought that's not my cup of tea, but the longer I look at these photos the more I like this flower and think Tom is right with his assessment.

Last edited:
Well I'll take it! Like it very much, it is full moon, and clouds and bit of wind altogether!
I like that description! Thanks.
That is very wild Dot! I think you will be very pleased on the next flowering.
That's my plan!:D
Looks cool to me. First bloom?
Well, yes and no. It had a spike when shipped to me which I broke off in unpacking.:mad:
Actually, I love the wavy petal edges; the waviness is fairly symmetrical and gives the flower character.

At the first sight I thought that's no my cup of tea, but the longer I look at these photos the more I like this flower and think Tom is right with his assessment.
I think I'll have to reassess my opinion.

Thanks, everyone.

Flat petals are overrated, imo.
Symmetry is a more desirable trait.

Nice pop. Gotta love the size of the bloom vs. those leaves.

Latest posts

Back