Paph. Bellatulum alba on E-Bay

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, c'mon!
especially since i didn't see anything about cites or other documentation, what's wrong with a bit of a gamble....

Ignore the fact that the seller has a feedback of one. Ignore the fact that it's $900. Ignore the fact that it ships from another country, without the proper paperwork.

Well, ignore all that, and you are an idiot. :rollhappy:

Ignore the fact that the seller has a feedback of one. Ignore the fact that it's $900. Ignore the fact that it ships from another country, without the proper paperwork.

Well, ignore all that, and you are an idiot. :rollhappy:

Come on John, no need to be subtle, tell us how you really feel.

I always wonder if anyone buys the stuff coming out of Asia.Its always over priced.and without the paperwork.

I just wanted to say, I wasn't pointing my comment at anyone in this thread in particular. If someone wanted to ignore all the blaring, red-hot warning signs that this auction is a bad idea, then who am I to call them an idiot. :)

I want Tom to bid on it too. Just for entertainment's sake. :rollhappy:

I just wanted to say, I wasn't pointing my comment at anyone in this thread in particular. If someone wanted to ignore all the blaring, red-hot warning signs that this auction is a bad idea, then who am I to call them an idiot. :)

I want Tom to bid on it too. Just for entertainment's sake. :rollhappy:

OK!! I thought you were going to buy it for me!!!!!!!!!! :D :poke: :evil::evil::evil:

OK!! I thought you were going to buy it for me!!!!!!!!!! :D :poke: :evil::evil::evil:

I'll pay for the orchid, if you pay for my first class airfare and lodging to go over and take possession of it in person. Deal? Just send me a P.M. and we can work out the particulars. :)

If that is a division of a wild bellatulum album, it is not too expensive... and I think that's one of the few divisions I have seen at the Burmese border last year. Of course we don't know if the seller is going really to send that plant or a cheap seedlings, but if it was a wild one, 900USD is a good price.

I like mine much better, and it did not cost 900$!!! Any reputable breeder or deal will sell you a decent plant, and FS if you want, for a fraction of the price.
5696537530_c7701de4b6_z.jpg

Infact: I do buy plants from Ebay, but only from trusted sellers. In Europe this list of trusted sellers is limited to about 2-3, all the rest are Orks (or worse!) Nothing wrong with that, if you know what you're doing.

Back