Paph Bel Royale 'GrandMaster'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
2016 single fan

Paph%20Bel%20Royal1_zpsbl33wpvf.jpg

Paph%20Bel%20Royal2_zpshutjnwvw.jpg

This is an amazing Bel Royal! Should have one coming in soon and I sure hope it flowers out this well...

Where did you get this plant?

David

I got this plant a number of years back from a fellow STer, Pete from Hawaii. We rarely see him here in recent times and there were no parents listed on the tag. Bottom line, I really don't know much history on this plant.

Very nice. This is actually a really good primary cross, I wonder how many awards are already given to this hybrid
Mine is coming up fast

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

First shot is dramatic!
How did you create that lighting??

What's the leaf span?

Here is my special studio
Photography%20loft_zpsviosst3z.jpg

To get that special lighting you will need your son's weight bench on the left covered with a bed sheet of course. Your wife's recently purchased headboard on the right (for 20 bucks) The white bucket on the floor to get all the under lighting you will ever need and don't forget the old fishing poles hanging from the ceiling for that overhead effect.:D

Hope this helps.

Very funny, Rick!

It looks like the overhead lighting is quite diffuse, and the white sheet helps reflect the light into the flowers. Nice set-up. Including the bucket, that no doubt catches the light spills...

Its kind of a "Where's Waldo" scene for me! BTW, the only light is the overhead 8 foot, two bulb fluorscent light. It was Dot who turned me on to correcting my white balance, then my PICs improved.

I got this plant a number of years back from a fellow STer, Pete from Hawaii. We rarely see him here in recent times and there were no parents listed on the tag. Bottom line, I really don't know much history on this plant.
Hey Rick!!
Long time. I was just searching for something I remembered back from my time here on the forum and found this post! Nice one! It was made with just "regular" (i.e. unawarded, typical forms of the species), albeit really nice ones. hope this helps, and hope you have been well! DM me and we can catch up.

Latest posts

Back