Paph. armeniacum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
I saw this at Sam Sui's table this weekend. I couldn't believe no one had snapped it up yet! It's maybe a little small, but the shape and color are excellent.

Paph_armeniacum.jpg

I hope Sam will also have one in flower at the end of the month in Montreal.

Pretty! Sam has great stuff...I have a couple ordered for the Toronto Artistic show here in April. :clap:

It is a surprise that it did not sell immediately after he unpacked it. 'Can't get a sense of the size; but, the form and colour is very, very good! Very good buy!

Now, you were on the right place at the good moment Dot!!!! I have been looking for this 'moment' quite some times here around, but no chance yet :eek:!!! A beauty!!!! Jean

I would have snatched it up as well. Nice purchase and it may well bloom bigger next time anyway.

Super plant Dot and size isn't everything. These Parvi's can do that...bloom bigger on following blooms.

Nice aquisition Dot, a beauty. So many of the armeniacums have problems with too small a dorsal for the petals, etc. Yours is a nicely balanced flower.

I often end up as shows on the second or closing day, when one would think the sales tables are picked over, and it always surprises me that I can usually find something quite collectable just sitting there, that others missed. Take heart you Sunday shoppers, it is not the worst time to visit the sales areas. Sometimes in the opening 'rush' the frenzy distracts you from spotting the 'good' one.

Latest posts

Back