Phrag. besseae (from Peru)🇵🇪

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteM

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This plant was picked up at the 2023 paph forum from @FrankRC. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get it to open before the 2024 paph forum.. missed by a few days.

I’m fond of its color and form. It also has a small footprint so far, will be interesting to see how this one grows compared to the other besseaes once it really gets going.

Thanks Frank!

IMG_1895.jpegIMG_1888.jpeg

This plant was picked up at the 2023 paph forum from @FrankRC. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get it to open before the 2024 paph forum.. missed by a few days.

I’m fond of its color and form. It also has a small footprint so far, will be interesting to see how this one grows compared to the other besseaes once it really gets going.

Thanks Frank!

View attachment 45055View attachment 45056
Your welcome!

Thanks Frank!

View attachment 45055View attachment 45056
WONDERFUL!

very good color and dorsal but I would like to see flatter petals to give it an overall better look imo.

Latest posts

Back