Paph armeniacum 'Yellow Cat'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Greenpaph

Currently in bloom. First time bloomer.

PapharmeniacumYellowCat.jpg

Wow - big, bold and you sure can't beat Paph. armeniacum for BRIGHT! Wish we saw more of them in bloom as we did when they were first being imported.

I'm pretty sure at least a few others are thinking it - so I'll go ahead and say it: As purdy as it is, it might not be a good idea to cross that particular cultivar with Paph. venustum.

I'm pretty sure at least a few others are thinking it - so I'll go ahead and say it: As purdy as it is, it might not be a good idea to cross that particular cultivar with Paph. venustum.
What a "brainy" idea Scott:poke:

Peter, Fine looking bloom you got there. I'm wondering if you really had to stake the flower?

awesome brightly colored bloom, the pouch reminds me of Peter Griffin's chin.:rollhappy:

Wow - big, bold and you sure can't beat Paph. armeniacum for BRIGHT! Wish we saw more of them in bloom as we did when they were first being imported.

yeah, we need to sac that idea before some nuts do the cross:):rollhappy::) :poke: just teasing of course, I'm just jealous cause I don't have the means to grow one.

Forrest

:clap: Beautiful colour, and I love the petals. The pouch isn't quite to my taste, but it's a great little flower

Back