Paph. armeniacum 'Principessa d'Oro' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooby5757

lightly hirsute
Reaction score
This was a nice one I thought I'd share. I took it to judging on this blooming, this past March, and it got a 83 AM. Not only a beauty, but a great grower too that has survived multiple moves and new growing areas of the past 5+ years, now very happy in the greenhouse. Enjoy! :)

armeniacum.jpg

And a small plug...I have a division of it up on Ebay right now. Take a look!! :D
http://www.ebay.com/itm/22111725223...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_525wt_1344

IMG_0773.jpg

WOW! That also answered one of my questions. I wonder if someone from Slippertalk is selling that division on the eBay. :D

Love it...I'd bid, but besides being out of my league in price, I'm already in enough trouble for the plants I've won on Ebay this summer................

Love it...I'd bid, but besides being out of my league in price, I'm already in enough trouble for the plants I've won on Ebay this summer................

put one of your peppers in your family's dinner, and I guarantee that they'll forget all about your orchid indiscretions (at least for a few minutes) :D

very nice flower; congratulations

Latest posts

Back