• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale emersonii areeanum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtrmd

Reaction score
Are you not afraid of annoying potential customers by putting PHAL and VANDA in the title of your post when you're selling a Paph?

I get annoyed when I search on eBay for Phrag or Paph and a bunch of non-slippers come up because the seller has added irrelevant keywords to their listing titles. I won't buy from sellers who do this.

Are you not afraid of annoying potential customers by putting PHAL and VANDA in the title of your post when you're selling a Paph?

I get annoyed when I search on eBay for Phrag or Paph and a bunch of non-slippers come up because the seller has added irrelevant keywords to their listing titles. I won't buy from sellers who do this.

should only be two left that are like that. Would it suit you better in I put ''Collectors Item'' next to it?

should only be two left that are like that. Would it suit you better in I put ''Collectors Item'' next to it?

For me, yes that would be much better. I get annoyed when my searches get seeded with items other than what I'm looking for. Mildly annoyed, though - not outraged or anything.

Latest posts

Back