• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New items(dendrobiums) and my hangianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtrmd

Reaction score
I hacked my hangianum I grew from a seedling. It is the bear selfing, but I swore it came from one of the Paph forums. It was a gift from a friend. Anyways it grows like a weed for me so I chopped it up. I would rather someone gets it who will keep it alive. Here is the link. I also have some nice Dendros. Not that you guys are interested in them. I will be taking the scissors to alot of Paphs soon. Its repotting time. I will be listing the extras, and will try to keep you updated. I am selling my Paph. Alexej from Krull for half the price I paid for it and double the size.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322091160448?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I hacked my hangianum I grew from a seedling. It is the bear selfing, but I swore it came from one of the Paph forums. It was a gift from a friend. Anyways it grows like a weed for me so I chopped it up. I would rather someone gets it who will keep it alive. Here is the link. I also have some nice Dendros. Not that you guys are interested in them. I will be taking the scissors to alot of Paphs soon. Its repotting time. I will be listing the extras, and will try to keep you updated. I am selling my Paph. Alexej from Krull for half the price I paid for it and double the size.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322091160448?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
What a surprise , I did not see this post, I was browsing and seeing the hangs on Ebay, so i tag them for watching and was going to get them both , I did not realize they are two pieces of the same plants , anyway , i though the seller name seems so familiar , when I return to the items less than a few minutes passed, someone already got the bigger plant , so I say , well maybe i should get the smaller one now .
Good to know that they are from the same mother plant , I almost bought them both thinking they are two different clones

Latest posts

Back