Paph. anitum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our cities in u.s. is total bullshit!!!!! Very nice anitum!! How long have you had it?

AWESOME EGGs!!! :drool: I need one pronto!

Yes Troy, CITES is its own breed of *******. But if you use their owns rules against them this plant is perfectly legal as long as it is imported as adductum or adductum v. anitum.

Any variety of a legal species (app2) is also legal. Since they won't recognize anitum as a species.... order away!

AWESOME EGGs!!! :drool: I need one pronto!

Yes Troy, CITES is its own breed of *******. But if you use their owns rules against them this plant is perfectly legal as long as it is imported as adductum or adductum v. anitum.

Any variety of a legal species (app2) is also legal. Since they won't recognize anitum as a species.... order away!

ooh, can I do this with asian arrowana?

Linus my understanding is that as long as the country of origin will grant the seller and buyer a valid phyto, you are fine.

No I won't pay anyones fines, but seriously, how can I be prosecuted for a species that is not registered and is considered invalid. Therefore, adductum and legal.

I'm sidetracking from Eggshells plant. It is superb!:clap:

Latest posts

Back