Paph. adductum 'Omega Red'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe you moved the post. This is very beautiful. LOVE it. Make sure to sell me a piece if you get one available.

Hehe you moved the post. This is very beautiful. LOVE it. Make sure to sell me a piece if you get one available.

I did sorry, I posted in the non-slipper section. But then I cannot delete the thread as there is already a reply on it so.... We need help of the mods to delete that one.

I did sorry, I posted in the non-slipper section. But then I cannot delete the thread as there is already a reply on it so.... We need help of the mods to delete that one.

Sorry about that. I removed my reply on it.

That is great!!!! Definetaly not deleting it now lol.. very beautiful adductum , can you post pics of the whole plant and all the inflourescences please

i assume this is the red strain of adductum. are the leaves red too, similar to the red leaf prestaens?

That is straight up sexy Eggshells.:drool: I know you will do well with it when it arrives.

i assume this is the red strain of adductum. are the leaves red too, similar to the red leaf prestaens?

Plain green leaves. No pigmentation on the leaves.

Done.

This is a beauty, for sure.

Anitum is, I believe, supposed to be grown warm, low light and wet. Is that also true of adductor?

I find that adductum is much more forgiving than anitum. After all I killed a whole flask of the latter.

This is the new variety of giant adductum discovered about 3 years ago...blooms on very big plants compared to standard adductum(biggest can be as big as a middle sized kolopakingii !!!) and produce up to 5-7 flowers x stem!!!!

Latest posts

Back