P. Pinocchio x In-Charm White

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nikv

Hi!

This is an orchid that I recently purchased on eBay. The flower recently opened and I thought I'd share some photos. I'm rather pleased with this one. It is Paphiopedilum Pinnochio "In-Charm" x p. In-Charm White "Co-operation".

IMG_0172a.jpg

IMG_0174a.jpg

Best Regards,
Nik

And maybe it needs to open a little more?

It opened up quite a bit today. Maybe it will open up some more tomorrow. I'll post another photo if it does. It definitely is taking after the cochlo in that it will be a sequential bloomer. :)

Nice clean crisp flower! I can see why collecting alba/album forms can get addicting...

I have this same one that I bought at our society show in November. It was in bud and opened a week later. I to got anxious an photographed it at approx. this stage. Mine may have been alittle more open but it was in the green color stage. It will fade to a very nice creamy white but mine did'nt produce any more buds. I thought it might with the Pinnochio parent. I just cut the brown flower stem off today. So I got an 8 week blooming from it. I also repotted it today and already have a small division piece. May have been a second plant from when it was first potted since it just fell away when removing the old medium. I' glad you posted a picture of yours so I can compare. I really like it and I'm sure you will to. Enjoy!!

--Allen--

Hi!

It's been about a week so I thought I'd post a photo of this flower fully open. The dorsal has recurved a bit and the petals have curled, too. But the color has remained primarily an apple green. I'm still liking this one!

IMG_0191a.jpg

Best Regards,
Nik

Latest posts

Back