P. Bo-Ying Chow and grow room

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticshaun

Reaction score
I've posted this one before but I don't have enough blooming sized slippers so I'll share it again.
IMG_1574.jpg

Also a view of my crowded and unorganized growing area. The orchids suffer a bit during the summer while I do more outdoor gardening.
IMG_1528.jpg

Shaun

"I've posted this one before but I don't have enough blooming sized slippers so I'll share it again."

Never worry about sharing your plant pics Shaun, there is always someone who hasn't seen it and hose that don't mind seeing it again I'm sure.

"Also a view of my crowded and unorganized growing area. The orchids suffer a bit during the summer while I do more outdoor gardening."

SHAME ON YOU!!!

Very nice flower!!!!! Although your growing area seems pretty stuffed, there is some space for more plants...:D But you should care of them more...:D

Looks like you're cramming them all in there.......lol........I love the Paph picture, that is a superb looking flower. I wish I could grow that one like you can.

Paphiopedilum Bo-Ying Chow is Pinocchio x bellatulum. It is a little more cream with green/yellow undertones in person. I've had as many as 3 sequential blooms.
A earlier bloom under different lighting
100_1679-1.jpg

Shaun

Latest posts

Back